Monday, July 28, 2008

_♥A wroNg friEnd♥_

I live as an ordinary person
Wishing fOr a REal FrienD;
Then She CAme aLOng
She Makes ME fEel SpeCial




We laUgh anD cRy toGeTHer
We Cared for Each Other anD REspect tOo
We Treasure the Moments We sHAred
I never expect that We wiLl saY goOdbYE to One Another




I was there in HEr Good aND Bad TIMes
In her FailuRe anD sUccess
I was The One Who AlwaYs ComforT HEr
I Lift Her Up When She's Down




I always lean on her when my TEars start to FalL
She always encourage me
She makes ME sMile wHEn Im saD
She Gives me strenght When im weAk




Time PassEd By and We Never sEe eaCh oTHer
I was Shock When I MEt her
I smiled at her
saDly she never smiled at me back




I was confused
I texted her
and she replied
Who You?




I feel so sad
But still I replied her Back
INtroducing myself
Believing that sHE will Recognized me




But I assume wrong
She never knew me
THe person I used to Call Bestfriend was wRong
But I wish her the BEst aFter aLl...


















No comments: