Wednesday, July 30, 2008

_♥THe TriAls I'Ve BEen ThroUgh♥_


There was A pOint In my Life wHich I can't Say if it is a Good Or BAd One. There was a time that I felt so alOne. Some people hates me For being so frank and don't take things seriously. They say Im too insensitive and I have a Coldheart.


THey just judge for what they see. They don't even try to know me better. I try to reached them and let them know the real me, but it seems they are not interested so I decided to ignore them, though I know they back-fight on me. But I just keep on ignoring them, I just said to my self that "If they will like me soMedaY okay, But If they DOnt Let iT be". I've Been like this for so long, But I never give up and Despite of being alone, I never stop believing myself, and I take it as a challege, I learned a lot of things because of this bUt I don't want to it to be happened again...




I love my Self aNd I like The waY I aCt, maYbe their aRe people whO hates ME right Now, But One thing iS foR suRe their aRe lot of People Loves me for being me...
ANd I do believe that cHanging You're self because of others wasn't be a gooD Idea...





No comments: